TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The quotation is purely for professional chauffeuring services. Any out of scope services, such as courier of packages, transportation of goods, will not be included in the contract. Roset will not take any responsibilities for any lost or damage packages or goods.
- Rate quoted includes hire of vehicle, services of chauffeur, insurance, maintenance, fuel costs, ERP charges and unlimited mileage.
- Roset Limousine Services Pte Ltd shall not be liable to the client/passenger for any loss, cost or damages of any kind resulting from the use of the services.
- Roset Limousine reserves our rights to turn down any transfer request if the excess baggage, surf board, ski board, bicycle/ bicycle box, furniture, luggage or equipment is in breach of our safety standard.
- No pets are allowed to be on board of the vehicle as it may post a potential health risk to our passenger who may be suffering from asthma as well as sensibility of religion concern.
- Any arrival & departure service to/from Seletar Airport & JetQuay CIP Terminal will be charged at a
minimum of 03 transfer service rates.
- Any arrival & departure service to/from Ferry & Cruise Terminal will be charged as one- way transfer rate.
Allowable waiting time is 60mins and 20mins for arrival and departure service respectively, from the
requested pickup time.
- For transfer service from 2300hrs to 0700hrs, a midnight surcharge of S$10.00 per transfer is applicable for all vehicle’s types.
- For arrival/departure/transfer request, it is limited to one pick-up location and one drop-off point only. Any additional pick-up/drop off point will be charged as additional 01-way transfer.
- For all arrival pickup, driver will only be deployed at arrival hall 15minutes after flight land. The maximum
waiting time for airport arrival transfer is 60 minutes from driver deployment time. In the event of baggage
delay, delay in custom clearance, delay in any connecting flights or whatsoever reasons which cause by
the Airline, the passenger may request for an extended waiting time and it will be charged at $10 per
15mins block for a maximum of 2 blocks only. After which, driver will be dismissed and it will be charged
as "No Show".
- For departure service, the waiting time shall be limited to 30 minutes from the requested pickup time for all vehicle types. After which, the extended waiting time will be charged at $15.00 per 15mins block for a maximum of 2 blocks only. After which, driver will be dismissed and charged as "No Show". Payment will be processed via passenger’s Citi Prestige card immediately.
- In the event, there is no request of extended waiting time from the passenger, Roset reserves the rights to dismiss the driver once the allowable waiting time is reached. All additional payment will be processed via passenger’s Citi Prestige card immediately (if there is any).
- A 100% cancellation charge will be applied to any amendment or cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick up time.
- In the event of any of unforeseen circumstances such as vehicle accident, vehicle’s breakdown, flat tyre, flat battery or traffic reasons, Roset will reserve the rights to deploy the most appropriate alternative vehicle type for the pickup service. Service will still be charged and considered as completed.
- f a customer fails to show at the designated pick up location a "No show" fee equal to the cost of the trip plus appropriate vehicle gratuity, applicable waiting time and all other out of pocket costs will be charged to that customer.
- If a customer cannot locate the driver, Roset Limousine Services Pte Ltd must be called through operations hotline +65 6844 6226 to avoid being charged for a "No show".
- For any booking assistance, please email email@example.com or via Roset 24 hours reservations hotline +65-68445225 or +65-68446226.
- Regulations from Singapore Land Transport Authority, for safety reasons, all vehicles in Singapore must have booster seats or child restraints for passengers below 1.35m in height. Any request for child seat / booster seat will be charged at S$15.00 per unit. Availability of any requests that comes with the car seats are limited. In the event that no child seats were arranged, be reminded that we will not be able to proceed & might result for the customer taking their own transport
- No refund will be entertained for any unused seat/s that has been arranged and charged for whatsoever reason.
- Smoking, eating and drinking (unless arranged by Roset) inside the vehicle is prohibited. Passengers may be requested to disembark if they fail to comply. Charges will apply.
- An additional surcharge of S$150.00 for sanitizing the vehicle will be applicable in the event any passengers soiled (e.g. vomit, water spill in the vehicle etc.) the vehicle. Payment will be processed via passenger’s Citi Prestige card immediately.
- All reservations will be subjected to the availability of vehicles.
- All services will be limited to Singapore use ONLY. Quotation can be provided for Malaysia usage on a case by case basis.
- The above-mentioned rates are subjected to change without prior notice.
- All rates quoted will be subjected to the prevailing GST.
- The client / passenger agrees and consents to Roset Limousine Services Pte Ltd and our related entities, affiliates, subsidiaries, as well as our respective representatives and/or agents to use any obtained personal data (Name, Residential Address, Contact Number, Credit Card Details and Email IDs etc) for, but not limited to, satisfactory delivery and fulfilment of the mentioned services, updating of product information and pricing and any others official announcement.